Free Services

We provide assistance in the following areas — at no charge, if you meet income guidelines:

Special Education

We provide information, advice and — if necessary — legal representation to assert special education rights or assist children in hearings when they might be expelled from school.

Child Custody and/or Visitation

We represent parents in custody cases that involve serious concerns about child well-being or safety.

Juvenile Justice

We provide representation in some juvenile criminal cases. We advocate for the children or the parents in these cases.


We help adults establish the rights of a minor child or vulnerable adult. These rights can

Other Urgent Assistance

We may also be able to provide you with legal help if:

  1. you have an emergency that could impact a child’s well-being;

  2. you need immediate legal intervention; and

  3. no other option for services [i.e. Legal Aid or Equal Justice of Wyoming was unable to take the case].

How to Apply for Our Free Services

Please use our contact form on the "Contact Us" page. If you have any questions or are in need of services quickly, please contact our office.