Center For Parent Information and Resources
- Pages will help guide and inform you of what could be an option for you as a parent. Gives you Behavior Assessments, Plans, and a variety of support information.
Conduct and Behavior Problems
- Intervention and Resources for School Aged Youth (Revised 2015)
Parent’s Tool Kit for Teen’s by Jason Sackett
- LCSW of the USC Center for Work and Family Life. With this handbook, you are well on your way to positively influencing the behavior of your teenage children and developing a closer, stronger relationship with them.
DOE Guidance Packages:
- Supporting students with disabilities: https://www2.ed.gov/about/overview/budget/budget14/crosscuttingissues/indivdisabilities.pdf
Press Release – January 6, 2017
- WASHINGTON – Curt Decker, executive director of the National Disability Rights Network (NDRN), issued the following statement in response to the Department of Education guidance on the use of restraint and seclusion in schools:
Press Release – November 22, 2016
- WASHINGTON –The National Disability Rights Network (NDRN) filed an amicus brief with the Supreme Court in a case known as Endrew F. vs. Douglas County School District. The case involves a student with autism whose parents claim the school district failed to provide their son with an appropriate education as guaranteed by the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
Ending the School to Jailhouse Track:
Center for Educational Excellence in Alternative Settings